Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I See Eggs


Red Buds, White Flowers
Originally uploaded by misscaroliner

Doesn't this flower look like an egg? I see eggs in everything, and if I don't...I want to. I love paintings of market scenes. The idea of being connected to food and connecting through the community of consumption. Creating a meal, sharing time with the ones you love over food. It's such a delicious experience for the mind, heart, and palate.

Isaiah 10:14

" As one reaches into a nest,
so my hand reached for the wealth of the nations;
as men gather abandoned eggs,
so I gathered all the countries;
not one flapped a wing,
or opened its mouth to chirp."

3 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I love that you see eggs in everything! I see it in the picture above though. Have a good day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I do see an egg in that flower. That's one cool picture. :)

    I need to go get a drink from the "bubbler"...hee hee hee. Actually, the bubbler is an expression reserved for my friends in Wisconsin. Here in my part of Minnesota, we just say "pop" and waterfountain. I might just start saying bubbler to throw people off.

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete