Monday, May 24, 2010

Coleslaw & Other Yumminess

What a fun bowl of slaw this was to make, so simple and so fresh!

I'm not usually the biggest fan of coleslaw (unless it's atop a pulled pork sandwich, but this is so crisp, it's perfect just as a side "salad". Tonight, I had a bit with my brisket; made using a recipe from the same cookbook.  Both were delightful!  The coleslaw is called "3 Day Coleslaw" because it's advised to marinate it anywhere from 8 hours to 3 days (I marinated it one day before eating it).  Both recipes are inexpensive, easy, and healthy.  I paired the brisket & coleslaw with cheesy biscuits, and pink beans and snap peas.  Aaaan, now I'm hungry again.  Ha!  G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. You need to post the recipe, please!! :) you know I have a current addiction to coleslaw!!

    ReplyDelete