Saturday, November 21, 2009

Forgiveness of Quality

Please forgive the image quality; I took it with my iphone from a moving car. Even when I don't bring my camera with me out in to the world, I end up taking photos with my phone for posterity's sake. The argument made by Numbers Man is that I could easily find photos of what I am taking pictures of online with someone who has used a real camera and was likely doing the picture taking in a professional capacity. My rebuttal, "But I wasn't there when it was taken!"

I know a lot of people tend to take pictures with freinds and family populating theri photographs, but for me it is just as nostalgic and memborable without (not that I don't love all my peeps).

Photobucket


*Entrance to a field in the University District in Downtown Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment