Friday, May 11, 2012

Ralphie Has Some News to Share...


I'm pregnant! Numbers Man and I are expecting our first baby in November and we couldn't be happier!!! Being a mother has been a long-time wish of mine and I feel truly blessed that it is now a dream made real. So far, I do not have much to report other than that the baby has a strong heartbeat and we are both healthy. I can't wait to find out if the little one is a boy or a girl so we can start preparing. I promise pictures of the nursery when that starts coming together. For now, I am adjusting to life in clothes that include spandex as my body shifts to make room for our dear one.

I hope all the mothers and mothers to be have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing news!! Congratulations to you and Numbers Man and your sweet little one! I will pray for continued health for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! congratulations!!! :o) happy mother's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely wonderful!!!! God bless you and your growing family!! YAY!!! What a blessing God has given you. . .Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am so very happy for you! What a special Mother's Day this will be. :)

    ReplyDelete