Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcoming Grey...give me color!



The skies are a shade of welcoming, comforting, wrapping it's loving arms around you grey...and all I want is a burst of color.  Luckily, Lilly makes gorgeous iphone cases.  La, la, la Lilly saves the day again!

Number's Man upgraded his iphone to the 4G so I get his hand me down 3G (I've been using the archaic 2G).  Not only am I excited about accessorizing with Lilly, but also the fact that a lot of the larger apps *cough* Chanel *cough* will work so much better.

Now, to download Skype so I can talk easily to my dear friend/co-worker who is studying abroad in Japan and my parents who will be in Europe this winter.  Thank you, Apple...for making this great big world a little smaller.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Labor Day weekend!

"Workingmen are at the foundation of society. Show me that product of human endeavor in the making of which the workingman has had no share, and I will show you something that society can well dispense with."
~ Samuel Gompers

No comments:

Post a Comment