Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bright & Sunshiny Day




I think I'll go for a walk outside now,
The summer sun's calling my name, I hear it now.
I just can't stay inside all day,
I've got to get out, gimme some of those rays.

Everybody's smiling (sunshine day),
Everybody's laughing (sunshine day),
Everybody seems so happy today in the sunshine day.
Oooh. Can't you dig the sunshine?
Feel the sun and the rays.
Can't you hear it calling your name?

~ The Brady Bunch


Okay, so it's not totally summery since we're nearing fall, but that song is so fun I couldn't resist.  The leaves are starting to change all around me and the sun is shining so brightly that they're lighting up the sky like gemstones.   I've got a pork roast in the crock pot...football dominates the t.v. in the living room, it's definitely fallish.  Fall!  FallFall!  I *heart* you!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy it while you can! We will be having hot summer days for another two months or so, but you cannot say such. Hugs!

    P.S. I think it's neat that we tend to look at the same blogs. If we lived nearby it's a guarantee we'd be besties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Leaves! I was in Washington this past summer. Loved it!

    I came cruisin in from another blog, although I am not sure from where! (Giggle) I have gotten lost in blog land I think!

    ReplyDelete