3 - 4 Large Potatoes (sliced into thin circles)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Cilantro - minced
- About 1-1/2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Lightly oil a baking dish (I use a 12" Oval dish that is 2" deep)
- Lay down a layer of potatoes (get them as close as possible without overlapping).
- Drizzle with a teensy bit of olive oil (you don't need much...so put your finger over the top or use a spray canister), sprinkle with S&P, and cilantro.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Cover (but not so totally submerged) with broth.
- Bake for 45 minutes - 1 Hour covered with aluminum foil.
You can go light on everything save for the potatoes...it ends up being very rich and flavorful.
**Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommyhj/