Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cup O' Joe


Cup O' Joe
Originally uploaded by misscaroliner
Darling Dog woke me up at 5:30 this morning...about an hour and a half before my alarm was set to go off, so after I took him outside (poor guy had a stomach ache), I promptly made a cup of coffee. I've been trying to drink less of it as late, but I feel like I was handed a get out of jail free card when I pressed the button on my Keurig. A new lease on the morning. Followed by a Bible study, I'm back on track!

James 3: 14 - 18
But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment