Sunday, May 27, 2012

A New Addition

Thanks to impending late nights with a baby, and a wonderful Memorial Day sale, we picked up a new recliner for the living room.  Both Numbers Man and I have been wanting one for a while.  Truth be told, I was hoping for side-by-side recliners a la Chandler and Joey, but I've been told that's a bit tacky.  Shucks!  Anyway, we got this one and it's super comfy...even Ralphie thinks so!


Now all I need to do is spice it up with a throw blanket, a vignette of pictures on shelves or something behind it and an area rug...or something.  I've yet to put my finger on exactly what needs to happen, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and celebrating it up, remembering and honoring the brave men and women who have given their lives to afford us the many freedoms we enjoy in this great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment