Monday, January 2, 2012

One thing ridiculous and one thing beautiful.

I saw these nutcrackers donning camo at Target today along with some other treasures. They cracked me up and I was tempted to pick one up. However, a Christmas with an army of one nutcracker just seemed a little underwhelming. Perchance if I happen upon a collection of Terra Cotta soldiers with Santa Claus hats I'll give them a home. Until then, we remain a peaceful house.

And speaking of a peaceful house, how gorgeous is this night light my mom bought me in Leavenworth (the Bavarian town, not the prison)! I think it is one of the most beautiful night lights I've ever seen. And I love me some night lights! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year! I caught only the last bit of the Rose Parade (hello nostalgia), but it left me hankering for an animal style burger and fries from In-N-Out. We decided we're going to schedule a flight home for early this year! Not just for the aforementioned food, but to see friends and family of course.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment