Thursday, July 15, 2010

Convicted by the Cross



Luke 9: 23-25

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.  For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I am moved, I am finding instruction little by little.  My eyes are opening wider it seems.  I pray my conviction deepens even more.  I want to live for Him only and not me as well.  Truthfully, I'm afraid of what that means.  I pray this fear will abate.
 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you.

    I've struggled with fear as well. Somehow I need to get over what the world tells me to be true and only believe and have faith in what the Lord speaks as truth.

    Have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete