Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

So, MannLand's "Getting to Know You Sunday" is looking pretty fun...I think I'll dip a toe in...the water's fine!

1. What color do you wear the most? Pink & White & Denim in equal portions.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? At this point in my life, I'll take the ten grand. I can't imagine coming back to work after a "dream vacation"...I'd be stressed out I'd need another vacation after passing out from opening Outlook and seeing all the emails.

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? Um, yes. Probably more than I even notice. I organize everything because I'm so darned double ditzy I'd loose my tushy if it wasn't attached to me.

4. I really need to start..........? Putting my dishes in the sink after I'm done eating...but I usually have food coma and take a nap after dinner. Ha!

5. What was the first blog you ever read? Wow, that was a long time ago. Well, before everyone had blogs they had websites on places like ivillage, angelfire, etc...and I read those (and had one). I've been all over the internet for longer than I care to admit.

6. Do you collect anything? Books, perfume, and Lilly.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I elect not to submit this question as my mother reads my blog.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? At stop lights when I'm going to and from work I will, but on any other route or while moving...nope!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I enjoyed reading your entries.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love the food coma! I just about always reach food coma state and feel like a need a nap after dinner! Glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete