Friday, March 5, 2010

Winter's Sunny Days


A sunny day in winter
Originally uploaded by misscaroliner
Winter in the Puget Sound area of Washington state is often overcast and dreary (remember those fog posts?), so I've come to treasure any sunny day from December through to March like a little gift, best opened with eyes wide and heart ready to be charged up like a dormant battery.

Sublte shifts: The clouds glow bright white, dew glistens - illuminating red and green leaves, bulb budlings percolate the soil, and my head is inclined upward.

Blog find of the day...
A post about whitework embroidery.

3 comments:

  1. It sure is~My daughter lives close to you. I was there visiting when my grandbaby was born. I hope to get there again soon.
    You have a lovely blog!
    Have a great Saturday~
    Carrie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline! There you went! I knew of In His Shade. Then it was gone. I was thinking the other day how I wish I had your email or facebook. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find you again! Blessings for your day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the visit and the comments on my blog! I enjoyed my visit here and will doubtless come again! :)

    ReplyDelete