Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tree Starting to Bloom

God has been generous with clear blue skies for nearly a week now so I finally got the camera out and headed out with darling dog. He was anxious when I tried to get good angles, anxious when other dogs passed by walking their humans, anxious when cars drove by. I think I made him crazy walking so slow; he's used to being a dog on a mission as I normally walk at break neck speed.

In other news, I've been going through The Pioneer Woman's Photoshop tutorials and they are such a blessing. I think I'm finally starting to understand how it works (now that I've had it for half a year or so). Ha!

P.S. If any of you noticed I turned in my blogger badge for my other blog. I'm just not up to keeping up two blogs right now...particularly regarding personal info. I'm just...exhausted and I feel like if I spend less time online I will likely be able to get more accomplished. Numbers Man will appreciate this, I know. Many life changes for us coming up and I need to devote myself and my time to our plans and schems "in real life", you know? :)

Lots of Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment