Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Friday Finds

 
Parenting: This wonderful list of ideas for better parenting: 50 Parenting Ideas You Won't Regret
Dressing: I just love this top - and it's such a deal!
 
Eating: Even Numbers Man would enjoy this meal.
 
Laughing:
 
Loving: Just We -  Read it Here.
Reading: This is powerful stuff on the cheap ($2 download). God desires for us to use The Word in every aspect of our lives; there is great power in His Word.
 
Homemaking: I must admit, I've been hand washing our dishes for the past few years and it is something I took a strange sense of pride in. Wellll, as a new mon, it turns out I have more pressing, nay BETTER ways to use that time so I decided to give our neglected dish washer (the electronic contraption, not yours truly) an overhaul  I highly recommend it even though Numbers Man complained about the vinegar smell for a couple hours afterwards.
 
Inspiring: Sometimes it is easier to see God's handiwork up close. the oft' maligned carnation gets downright gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. This is neat! It's kind of like Simple Woman's Daybook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except it formatted TERRIBLY! I'll do better next time, I promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete