Monday, August 27, 2012

Delicious Days

The weather has been so gorgeous here lately, that though I'm ready for fall (I'm always ready for my favorite season to start), I am relishing each sun-dappled dawn. 
 

The mornings are cool enough to put on a sweatshirt when I take Ralphie for a walk, but the sun comes out after the clouds burn away and reveal a peaceful, blue, summer sky. 
 
Every shadow cast, means a cool place to rest for a bit on our walks.  Ralphie has always enjoyed stopping on our walks, but I always propelled him forward.  Now I am the one reminding him we need a bit of rest along the way ~ all this extra belly-weight makes for labored breathing.  At least I know it's good practice for what is to come!


3 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too. I'm thankful for the cooler mornings and can't wait for it to stay cooler! It's getting quite hot with being so far along in pregnancy. I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind wishes! I'm staying cool and drinking lots of water - the Lord has given me an easy first pregnancy so far, thank goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful walk.

    I pray that your pregnancy is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete