Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tagging!

Lady Rose of A Queen In Her Castle tagged me in a little blog quiz...so I hope you all enjoy! :)

1. Why Do You Blog?

Two-fold...I enjoy reading blogs to gain insight into other peoples lives and thoughts so partly it is in hopes that a peek into how I see things offers the same kind of amusement, peace, encouragement, etc. to others.  It's all hopeful.  Secondly, I dig words and pictures and things that are brief (short attention span) and a blog involves these three things.  Canya dig it?
2. Do You Believe In Global Warming?

Yes and no.  I believe that the world is warmer now than it was some time ago.  You can't argue with the math (or can you), but I believe it's a-okay.  I think God has a plan and am not entirely convinced this global warming thing is solely of our own making or leading to our descruction (ad nauseum).  Before you think me insensitive, narrominded, ignorant and thoroughly un-P.C., I also believe we Western nations of people ought to be better stewards of our environment

3. Do You Think Health Food People Are Any Healthier Than Other People?
By and large, yes.  I do believe this.  But what you eat is only one component of health in my opinion.  According to the preamble to the WHO: "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."  To add to that...spiritual health is of utmost importance.


4. Do You Believe In The Rapture? If Yes, Do You Think It Will Come Soon?

Yes, I believe what the Bible says...
1 Thessalonians 4: 14-17
"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. "

5. Do You Watch TV Preachers?

Some, sometimes.  I really more enjoy radio sermons though.  Particularly Alastair Begg - Truth for Life and Thru the Bible with J Vernon McGee.

6. Do You Go For Regular Check-Ups At The Doctor Or Dentist?

Yes.  I'm afraid I don't have any strong opinions about this one.
7. Do You Like To Talk To Friends On The Telephone Or Would You Rather Write An Email?

I like both!  Communication is a good thing.   There are some days when the last thing I want to do is write *another* email so the phone is where it's at.  Other days, all I want to do is clickety clack and think through things before "saying" them.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I tag:

A Quiet Gracious Life

Melissa @ A Little Loveliness

Carrie @ Farming on Faith

Farra @ The Old Fashioned Homekeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment