Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Movie Quote Trivia


1. Pick 5 of your favorite movies.


2. Go to IMDB.com and find a quote from each movie.

3. Post them for everyone to guess.

(Hint: There is a theme)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
1. I am not an expert on love, I am an expert on the lack of love, Delysia, and that is a fate from which I wish more fervently to save you.
 
2. God loves you just the way you are. But He loves you too much to let you stay that way.
 
3. I seek a beautiful girl. My life partner, my one coquette, the answer to my love's duet.
 
4. You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life.
 
5. I am Kah Mun Rah, half god, once removed on my mother's side.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea on any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all movies with Amy Adams in them.

    1. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
    2. Junebug
    3. Enchanted
    4. Julie & Julia
    5. Night at the Museum 2

    I love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete