Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kitchen Fail

I love raw, vegan food...it's a bit of a passion of mine though my zest usually waxes and wanes with the weather.  Tonight I tried a new recipe for "ice cream" and may I just say...next time I'll simply be whipping it all together in a smoothie.  This was just a lot of work for the same effect on my tastebuds.  I'm not even going to bother you with the recipe...but the ingredients are: bananas, blueberries, dates, and water.  Simple.  Smoothie.  I suppose if you were going to have company over and wanted to plate it nicer than I did with mine, it might seem less silly, but for lazy me, eating out of a Tupperware container...I could have gotten 15 minutes of my life back and put it toward more lofty pursuits.  Such as...watching the Animal Planet special on "Michael & Bubbles."  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment