Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is so interesting about this yellow stuff anyway?

So, yesterday I was out on a walk with Darling Dog and as we rounded our first corner I was taken aback by the downpour of yellow leaves that had fallen from the trees overnight. I knelt down, crouching to get the right angle for the shot *snap* when all of a sudden....

Photobucket

...

Darling Dog didn't seem to be as interested in the bushes as what the heck I was doing on the bed of leaves in the middle of the street.

...


Photobucket

"Mom, what do you think this is?"

To which I replied, "This ain't no disco...this ain't no country club either...this is L.....A....."
And did a little dance.

I am definitely out of place here in Washington, but I am certainly still honeymooning with the seasons. *sniffs leaves*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! and what a cute dog!!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Kind of sad that fall is ending already..

    ReplyDelete