Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am sick...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

I cought this horrible flu bug and it has stolen away three days of my life so far. I am laid up and useless, my body is so tired, but my mind longs to get up and seek out activity and interaction. I cried this morning out of sheer frustration because my it took so much concentration to make a phone call, to move myself into the office and pick up the phone, but things still need to be done. There are dishes to wash, laundry to fold, and of course I need to take care of myself. All I want to do is run out into the street and scream because I feel shackled by these aching muscles. "When the desire cometh, it is the tree of life..."

2 comments:

  1. I had the flu a year ago and now its coming back....again! I am so sorry! You must just want to jump up and tackle everything because its horrible having the flu! Simetimes we want to be sick just to miss school, its interesting tough because the people who want that come back and are always glad to be back and well again. :) Get better soon! Praying for your health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! The flu can really get you down, SO sorry! :( On a lighter note, your pics look great, I'm glad you can post them again!

    ReplyDelete