Monday, November 12, 2012

Leave

(A shriveled magnolia blossom amid bare branches)

Today marks my first day of maternity leave as well as baby girl's due date.  Sitting at home with nothing on my agenda is an unfamiliar state of affairs for me, so I am putting together an enjoyable, productive, yet restful to do list.  The list involves some crafting, organizing, and writing, but will likely expand as my vista broadens (as it is want to do).  

A morning cleansing, shower and sermon, firstly.
We'll see how things progress from there.

Ralphie is curled up asleep next to me on the couch as I type, and he is a wonderful comfort and companion.  I think I fed him too much wet food for breakfast this morning...he looks sedated.  Ha!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! :o) I know you must be excited. Enjoy these moments.

    Wishing you well,
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the peacefulness, Caroline. (I keep checking here to find out the latest.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until baby girl makes her grand entrance!!! Ralphie wont know what hit him!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait either!
    I thought for about two minutes, that she was going to arrive last night. Soon, soon...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete