Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Decorations






I got started decorating for the Christmas Season and all that's left are the lights.  You may notice that there is a conspicuously missing tree.  I don't know if we'll be putting one up this year...if we do it will only be a mini one.  Oh and the wreath?  I made it myself!  Being not the crafty sort of girl, it was quite the undertaking for me.  My ambition was to create a monstrous coffee filter wreath with a giant red velvet ribbon, but this style seemed more manageable for a novice like me.

I might try to find a less expensive version of this dust ruffle and some red pillows for the master bedroom to add to the mix...hopefully Ross or Marshall's has new holiday stocked shelves.  If not, I may just be content with the current set up.  Or I shall repeat that sentence as a mantra of contentedness. 

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment