Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thinking About Food



I wonder sometimes about food, why some people crave cinnamon buns (Number's Man) while others prefer a tofu scramble (me).  The Cinnamon Bunners cannot believe that the Tofu Scramblers actually want to eat fermented soy & veggies, thinking that they don't actually want it - that they do it for reasons other than taste.  The Tofu Scramblers can't believe that the Cinnamon Bunners would rather have something sugary less filling, that leaves them either with a stomach ache or hungry 2 hours later.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love to have a cinnamon bun, but nine times out of ten, I'll take the tofu scramble...particularly if it includes sun dried tomatoes and green onions.  Mmmm....

When I meet God, that is one of my top 5 questions.  Petty, I know...but it nags at me with fair consistency.  Haha!

Happy Sunday!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment